Wanted: Trainee / Entry level Auto Repair Technician
Looking for an entry level automotive repair job in Lansing, Michigan?
Chuck's Garage Lansing is looking for a young adult who wants a career in automotive repair.
Put your future in the driver’s seat with the best automotive repair shop in Lansing!
Who We Are Looking For
No formal experience is needed for this position.
Should have basic knowledge of cars and proper use of hand tools.
You will learn on the job from an experienced technician, along with online learning and some off site classroom learning.
If you have previous automotive knowledge or experience that is a plus!
We want a person with good work ethic, positive attitude and willingness to learn!
This is a career opportunity in a field where a skilled technician can make $80k+ per year.
We are willing to help you get your automotive repair technician certification.
Are you ready and willing to become a modern era auto repair technician?
Job Duties include:
- Changing oil,
- Performing general auto maintenance tasks,
- General cleanup duties,
- working alongside and learning from an ASE Certified Technician.
How To Get This Job (and Keep It)?
It will be your sense of personal responsibility, your people skills, your ability to learn, and work ethic.
What's In It For You
- Certification: We will help you get state and ASE certified.
- Experience: A range of auto repair experience you won't get anywhere else. Chuck's Garage runs a big shop and work on a wide variety of vehicles. Everything from import cars to medium duty trucks. Stick with us long enough you will know everything from Check Engine Light diagnosis to wheel alignment. Soup to nut!
- Job Security: We are a busy shop. We have more work than technicians to do it. That is why we have decided to train our own.
- Good Pay + Good Benefits: Because we are busy we can afford to pay you what you are worth. You fix the autos correctly the first time you will earn an above average wage.
- Lifestyle: Lansing is a great place to live. And some of the most affordable real estate in the whole country!
What You Need
- Basic hand Tools
- Willingness to fix the cars correctly the first time!
What Should Be In Your Resume?
Tell us who you are:
- Why do you want to be an auto repair technician?
- Hobbies and interests (any type)?
- Work experience?